Tony Cameron

His clients have traditionally been people that he would work for free. He would do that if he was assisting one of his associates in his club in stopping them from taking action against his associate. My mercantile "accounting" lawsuit would be a prime example. The Citizen participation act would have shielded me at the time from john springs claim that I was dissing the airport. Which is another story.

Tony Cameron was representing a drug felon tunnel rat biker pimp. That felon wanted a domain that I already had and was the reason that I was in contact with Mr. Cameron. He called me at the impetus of Curtis prior to him filing for bankruptcy so he could start a new business to replace the old FBO that he owned and operated at the Quincy regional airport. Curtis was filing for bankruptcy due to him refusing to repay Lloyd Johnson money for some airplanes.

I've been flying since I was seven so I kind of knew everyone at the time at the airport. I'm a third generation aviator.

I'll post all of the vonage voip phone logs of his in office cancellations. 

We will talk more about my intentionally botched mercantile lawsuit in the Quincy Paradigm. It will be downloadable on Amazon.  I have to include SRNM, Christopher Scholz, BlessingHealthcareFraud, CliffordLaw.com, QPS, Lovelace V. Gibson and a few corrupt judges.

It cost 95 million to keep me from producing it. 

To be continued... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illinois Governor JB Pritzker called to testify before Congress at sanct...

In-Concert Activity

Curtis Aviation Services